Jason Thomas is an afternoon drive-time disc jockey on Chicago’s WXRT, 93.1 on the FM dial. You can find him there from 4:00 – 8:00 pm Monday – Friday.
1. What’s been keeping you up at night?
I usually sleep pretty well, but there are a couple of things that can occasionally ruin my night. The idea of Donald J. Trump handling a possible Cuban Missile Crisis 2.0…and my 2-year-old. He loves to visit his mommy and daddy at all hours of the night to tell them cool stuff.
2. What’s the coolest thing you’ve seen or heard lately?
Seen: “The Vietnam War” on PBS (Ken Burns film)
Heard: The War on Drugs – “A Deeper Understanding”
3. What’s the most exciting thing you’re working on right now?
My golf swing. It’s a project, for real.
4. If you could add anyone, alive or dead to your team, who would it be?
Aaron Rodgers to the 49ers.
5. When the movie of your life is made, what will it be called?
“Coulda, Woulda, Shoulda.”