From time-to-time we check in with interesting people to see what’s on their mind. This new feature, 5 Questions, starts with Chicago’s own Aaron Freeman:
1. What’s been keeping you up at night?
2. What’s the coolest thing you’ve seen or heard lately?
Turning off a single gene can make a fruitfly gay.
3. What’s the most exciting thing you’re working on right now?
Helping Elon Musk create a spacefaring civilization and making humans a multi-planet species.
4. If you could add anyone, alive or dead to your team, who would it be?
5. When the movie of your life is made, what will it be called?
Today is the Best Day of My Life!
Aaron Freeman is Artist-in-Residence for the Chicago Council on Science and Technology (C2STTV) and the host of the Chicago Society for Neuroscience’s “Brain Buddies Podcast.”