“Blessed with a commanding, blast-it-to-the-back-of-the-room voice, Lydia Loveless was raised on a family farm in Coshocton, Ohio—a small weird town with nothing to do but make music. With a dad who owned a country music bar, Loveless often woke up with a house full of touring musicians scattered on couches and floors. She has turned this potential nightmare scenario (eww….touring musicians smell…) into a wellspring of creativity.”
~ Bloodshot Records
1. What’s been keeping you up at night?
The usual—wondering why everyone is so awful, whether or not there’s actually an afterlife, every embarrassing thing I’ve ever done, and whether or not I’m “Good Enough”. And after over a decade, I’m not really drinking these days, so really weird dreams.
2. What’s the coolest thing you’ve seen or heard lately?
I’m really jaded these days. LE SIGH. Loving the Southern Reach Trilogy though, and the movie Annihilation. And I really dig Miley Cyrus’ new stuff.
3. What’s the most exciting thing you’re working on right now?
Music, comics, and a HOT BOD
4. If you could add anyone, alive or dead to your team, who would it be?
5. When the movie of your life is made, what will it be called?
I Can’t Believe It Went That Well